Between March 2012 and June 2013, Gloria Bell worked as the web editor for the ACC/CCA through a generous grant from the Ontario Arts Council’s Aboriginal Arts Projects program. Part of Bell’s position included the creation of new content for the ACC/CCA website. During this time, Bell took the opportunity to interview various artists and curators who presented the work of diverse Aboriginal artists. The interviews that are included below were conducted, produced and posted by Bell for the ACC/CCA. Click on the links below to listen to podcasts and read interviews with ACC/CCA members.
- Interview with Christi Belcourt, contributing artist and coordinator for Walking With Our Sisters
- Interview with Curator Ellen Taubman, Changing Hands: Art Without Reservation 3, Museum of Arts and Design, New York City
- Interview with Dr. Claudia Roch, museum assistant for Native American Modernism, Ethnology Museum, Berlin
- Podcast with Suzanne Morrissette, curator of Setting: Land
- Podcast with Tatiana Lomahaftewa-Singer, curator of 50/50 Fifty Artists / Fifty Years
- Podcast with Vanessa Dion Fletcher and Jessie Short
- Podcast with Wanda Nanibush, curator of Sovereign Acts